Reclamation Hawthorn Blend Brick Tile(s)
Reclamation Hawthorn blend is a blend of brick tiles from the Hawthorn Range with colours ranging from deep reds and oranges, to darker versions consisting of burnt reds and browns with a black sooted patina and reclamation white scumming.
- Sold as individual tiles or by the square metre. Square metre pricing assumes a 10mm mortar gap.
- Individual Dimensions - 230mm x 22mm x 65mm
- Colour and dimensions may vary. This is a characteristic of handcrafted clay fired brick tiles.
- Fire retardant and water resistant - this is such an important characteristic, bricks are non-combustible making them the safe choice for any building unlike aluminium composite or wood panelling.
- Being genuine handcrafted brick, they have that natural look that simply can't be replicated by faux varieties.
- Termite proof, mould resistant, mildew resistant.
- Do not crack or rot - totally weather resistant.
- Lightweight and durable - a quarter the weight of a brick wall but hard and durable.
Once ordered brick tiles are stacked and strapped onto wooden pallets. We use third party transport providers for door to door delivery. Delivery time is generally 3-5 working days from order unless otherwise notified.
Deliveries are normally made using a tail lift vehicle and pallet pump truck. This means that the delivery vehicle will offload as close as possible to the property but can only deliver goods as close as vehicle access and pallet truck access allows. For larger orders (greater than 750kg) deliveries will involve the use of a dedicated fork truck.
Deliveries can not be made to PO Boxes and only to addresses that allow unrestricted access for delivery vehicles. All goods are sent on an "Authority to Leave" basis (i.e. the delivery person has the authority to leave the parcel in a safe place if you are not there to receive the goods). Please note as we use third party transport providers we are unable to a specify an exact delivery time but depending on the transport provider used, we will provide you with either a tracking number or advise you of the exact date of delivery.
- The amount of tiles you need can be calculated by muliplying the length (m) of the wall by its height (m), increasing this by another 5% is a good idea which allows for breakage (wastage) during transport and installation.
- For external corners, calculate the linear metres of external corners that need cladding and divide this by 0.075, this is how many corner pieces you will ned.
- The above calculations assume a 10mm mortar gap.