Burnt Orange Glazed Brick Tiles (5154)
This tile is produced by the triple hand glazing of a handmade brick tile. High temperature firing allows the underlying colour of the brick to peak through the beautful burnt orange colour.
- Sold as individual tiles or by the square metre. Square metre pricing assumes a 10mm mortar gap.
- Individual Dimensions - 230mm x 22mm x 65mm
- Colour and dimensions may vary. This is a characteristic of handcrafted clay fired brick tiles.
- Fire retardant and water resistant - this is such an important characteristic, bricks are non-combustible making them the safe choice for any building unlike aluminium composite or wood panelling.
- Being genuine handcrafted brick, they have that natural look that simply can't be replicated by faux varieties.
- Termite proof, mould resistant, mildew resistant.
- Do not crack or rot - totally weather resistant.
- Lightweight and durable - a quarter the weight of a brick wall but hard and durable.
Glazed brick tiles generally take 4-6 weeks to produce.
Deliveries can not be made to PO Boxes and only to addresses that allow unrestricted access for delivery vehicles. All goods are sent on an "Authority to Leave" basis (i.e. the delivery person has the authority to leave the parcel in a safe place if you are not there to receive the goods). Please note as we use third party transport providers we are unable to a specify an exact delivery time but depending on the transport provider used, we will provide you with either a tracking number or advise you of the exact date of delivery. Key aspects of delivery include:
In most cases your bricks and/or brick tiles will be shipped with TNT/Fedex and once your items are dispatched you will receive an email from both us and TNT/Fedex with your tracking number. Make sure you check your spam/junk folder for these emails as sometimes they can be found there.
2. Shipment Tracking
Your order can be tracked from the following link:
3. Residential Deliveries
Please note that deliveries over 50kg in weight can not be made to a residential address, all orders over 50kg going to a residential address are diverted to the closest TNT/Fedex Depot for customer pickup. The address for your local TNT/Fedex Depot can be found on the email you will receive from TNT/Fedex. This weight limitation applies only to residential addresses, deliveries over 50kg can be made to any commercial address.
We do our best to keep packaging to an absolute minimum, this saves on transport costs, packaging costs and keeps non-recyclable waste to an absolute minimum. Bricks and/or brick tiles are stacked individually onto wooden skids/pallets then wrapped and strapped. Some bricks and/or brick tiles will be broken in transit, this is unavoidable and why we insist you allow 5% for wastage. Please note, broken bricks and/or brick tiles do not need to be wasted, in most cases they can be used at the start or end of each row/course.
5. Safety & Accessibility
Delivery of bricks and/or brick tiles is done by a third party provider and we are all bound by the providers terms and conditions, the main impact of this is on safety & accessibility. Bricks and brick tiles can only be delivered to locations in which it is considered safe to do so and a location that is accessible. Determination of the safety and accessibility aspects of delivery is not up to us nor you, it's at the sole discretion of the transport provider. If the transport provider deems the location for delivery to be unsafe or not accessible, freight will need to be collected from a depot nominated by the transport provider by the customer, this will normally be the closest depot to your delivery address.
Freight is sent on an uninsured basis.
- The amount of tiles you need can be calculated by muliplying the length (m) of the wall by its height (m), increasing this by another 5% is a good idea which allows for breakage (wastage) during transport and installation.
- The above calculations assume a 10mm mortar gap.