Blackened Gold Glazed Brick Tiles
From gold to blackened gold, these colours shimmer across the textured face of this handmade glazed brick tile
- Sold as individual tiles or by the square metre. Square metre pricing assumes a 10mm mortar gap.
- Individual Dimensions - 230mm x 22mm x 65mm
- Colour and dimensions may vary. This is a characteristic of handcrafted clay fired brick tiles.
- Fire retardant and water resistant - this is such an important characteristic, bricks are non-combustible making them the safe choice for any building unlike aluminium composite or wood panelling.
- Being genuine handcrafted brick, they have that natural look that simply can't be replicated by faux varieties.
- Termite proof, mould resistant, mildew resistant.
- Do not crack or rot - totally weather resistant.
- Lightweight and durable - a quarter the weight of a brick wall but hard and durable.
Glazed brick tiles generally take 4 weeks to produce. Once ordered bricks and or brick tiles are stacked and strapped onto wooden pallets. We use third party transport providers for delivery. Delivery time is generally 3-5 working days from order unless otherwise notified.
Deliveries can not be made to PO Boxes and only to addresses that allow unrestricted access for delivery vehicles. All goods are sent on an "Authority to Leave" basis (i.e. the delivery person has the authority to leave the parcel in a safe place if you are not there to receive the goods). Please note as we use third party transport providers we are unable to a specify an exact delivery time but depending on the transport provider used, we will provide you with either a tracking number or advise you of the exact date of delivery.As delivery of bricks and/or brick tiles is done by third party provider(s) you agree to be bound by the providers terms and conditions. Bricks and/or brick tiles will be delivered using trucks with tail lift facilities or onboard fork trucks. Bricks and brick tiles can only be delivered to locations in which it is considered safe to do so. Determination of the safety and accessibility aspects of delivery is at the sole discretion of the transport provider. If the transport provider deems the location for delivery to be unsafe or not accessible, freight will need to be collected from a depot nominated by the transport provider by the customer and at the customers expense. All residential deliveries over 50kg must be picked up from the transport providers depot, you will need a ute or car with a trailer to facilitate pickup.
Freight is sent on an uninsured basis.
- The amount of tiles you need can be calculated by muliplying the length (m) of the wall by its height (m), increasing this by another 5% is a good idea which allows for breakage (wastage) during transport and installation.
- The above calculations assume a 10mm mortar gap.